Explorer and archaeologist Jonathan Gray discussed discoveries that demonstrate advanced ancient technology. Because such artifacts don’t match current academic beliefs they are often suppressed, with evidence destroyed or hidden, he said, citing the Smithsonian Institution, and countries such as Peru, America, Israel, New Zealand, France, and Australia as being involved in covering-up evidence.
Some of the suppressed ancient discoveries he highlighted:
* A kind of glassware in Egypt and Peru that can be bent like plastic.
* Screen projectors used in Egyptian temples, with movement and sound simulation.
* Artifacts and buildings left on the moon– Chinese records speak of trips to the moon.
* The ‘Black Knight’ satellite– ancient races talked about putting up satellites.
* An ancient underground complex discovered in Southern California that included star charts on aluminium sheets.
* Micro-technology found in Russia, with some objects as small as 1/1000th of an inch.
* Maps of the ancient world that showed Antarctica as free of ice and populated.
* The Egyptian pyramids (as well as the structure at Baalbek) were built through a anti-gravity technology using sound waves to lift heavy objects.
* Underground tunnels that go for hundreds of miles appear to be cut with a laser beam.
* Ancient cave paintings depict people wearing modern clothes.
Gray also spoke about his challenge to the work of Zecharia Sitchin, who contends that an ET race, the Annunaki, visited Earth from the planet Nibiru. Sitchin’s translations of Sumerian cuneiform does not match the accepted dictionary meanings, he commented.